Important Information Regarding Covid-19 Vaccines:
ShopRite Pharmacy is pleased to offer the COVID-19 vaccine.
Appointments and/or walk-in options are available at most locations.
Pharmacy hours and appointment schedules vary by location. Be sure to check your store’s local Facebook page or Click Here for full list of immunization services offered and scheduling options available at your location.
ShopRite Pharmacies are administering all available COVID-19 vaccines, boosters and third doses.
Based on CDC guidelines, the vaccines provided include:
- Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine for individuals 5-11 years of age
- Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine for individuals 12 years of age and older
- Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine for individuals 18 years of age and older
- Janssen (J&J) COVID-19 Vaccine for individuals 18 years of age and older
- All available boosters & third doses for immunocompromised individuals
To schedule an appointment for COVID-19 vaccine or any other of your immunization needs, please Click Here to be connected with our Immunization Scheduler.
COVID-19 Vaccine FAQs
Click Here for FAQs about dose eligibility and general vaccine information.
Click Here for FAQs about COVID-19 vaccine for children 5-11 years of age
Click Here for information from the CDC about COVID-19 vaccines for children & teens