We look forward to welcoming you to the ShopRite Pharmacy:
- Time commitment: Expect to spend approximately 30 minutes at your COVID-19 vaccine appointment.
- ShopRite Pharmacy is administering the Moderna vaccine, which is given in two doses, 28 days apart.
Here’s what to expect at your COVID-19 vaccine appointment:
- Arrive at the ShopRite Pharmacy counter at your scheduled appointment time. Bring your work ID and driver’s license for proof of vaccine eligibility/age and your insurance card(s).
- Fill out a COVID-19 screening form and a Vaccine Consent Form. If you are a new patient, the Pharmacy team will also set you up in our system.
- The Pharmacy team will complete your paperwork and insurance billing, then prepare the vaccine. Note: There is no out-of-pocket cost for the COVID-19 vaccine.
- The Pharmacy team will administer the first dose of the Moderna vaccine.
- After receiving the vaccine, you will proceed to the waiting area for a 15-minute monitoring period.
- After this monitoring period, return to the Pharmacy counter for your paperwork and to schedule a follow-up appointment for your second dose.